HOW TO BECOME A ZEC ENTITY
REQUEST OF AUTHORIZATION PRIOR TO THE REGISTRATION IN THE OFFICIAL ZEC REGISTER (ROEZEC)
The procedure to obtain prior authorization to become a ZEC entity is simple and it is initiated with a request for prior authorization and descriptive memory submitted to the ZEC Consortium, in the standardized model. They will be accompanied by:
- Copy of the applicant’s identification documents.
- Document accrediting having constituted a deposit or guarantee to guarantee the registration fee.
- Professional or business profile of the applicant and the technical training of the staff to be hired unless this information is included in the writing of the descriptive report.
- Letter of bank solvency of the applicant.
- Any other documentation deemed of interest for a better understanding of the scope of the business Project.
The Consortium Board, after a report from the Technical Commission, will proceed to grant or deny the authorization, expressly, within a period of two months from the receipt of the request in the Consortium of the Canary Islands Special Zone.
The technical staff assigned to the Investor Service Agency Departments, in each of the Consortium’s headquarters, will give the applicant the information and advice necessary to complete this procedure.
APPLICATION FOR REGISTRATION IN THE OFFICIAL REGISTRY OF ENTITIES OF THE CANARY SPECIAL ZONE (ROEZEC)
Once the prior authorization for registration has been granted, the interested party will have 18 months (period that can be extended by another 9 months, ex officio or at the request of the interested party) to request registration in the Official Registry of Entities of the Canary Islands Special Zone (ROEZEC). To do this, the standard form of application for registration must be presented to the Consortium of the Canary Islands Special Zone accompanied by:
Simple copy of the supporting documents of the constitution of the entity presented before the Mercantile Registry
- Tax identification number of the entity
The documentation presented must comply with the prior authorization granted. Registration in the ROEZEC will take place within 10 days from the day the application is submitted.
The technical staff assigned to the Agency Departments, in each of the Consortium’s headquarters, will give the applicant the information and advice necessary for completing this procedure